Your partner is pregnant and you don't know what to do. How do you help her? What should and shouldn't you do? If this wasn't enough, you're going through all kinds of emotions too. Is that normal?
There are a lot of new changes happening with you and your partner. Don't worry — I have the cliff notes version for you regarding pregnancy to help make you look like the loving, supportive, guy that you are.
Here's your chance to shine and hopefully get more loving!
I have broken it down by three trimesters. Here's What You'll Learn:
- What's going on with you.
- What's going on with your partner emotionally and physically.
- What you can do, specifically to help her.
- How your baby is developing week by week.
Sound good? Sign up below and get start impressing the mother-to-be in your life!
Watch Andrea share these essential tips to help you and your partner get on the same page.
Concerns?Suggestions for a webinar, etc.? Post them at Ask Andrea!
Pregnancy is a time when your partner need lots of support, love, comfort, affection, healthy-nourishing foods, rest, and a stress-free environment. Be your own best friend; take care of yourself, your partner and your growing baby.
Pregnant? Now What?
This section is also in the Moms — Start Here section, but it is very useful information for you to know. Hint: Do it together!
- The most amazing video! Conception to Birth -- Visualized
- From Womb to World: The Journey That Shapes Our Life
- If you would like information regarding appointments, tests etc. Please visit the Expecting Moms section, I break everything down by trimesters.
- Your FREE guides to pregnancy. Just sign up above!
For more information regarding pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, breastfeeding, newborn, and much more…check out the archives.
Don't forget to check out 12 Days To A Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby & More— Prenatal Nutrition 101. Your baby is worth it!